- Accommodation using 01 Double Room.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- All transfer and sightseeing by AC Dezire with all India Tourist permit.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Ticket.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Any Riding/ Safari
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.
- All taxes, entrance fees, airfare, Hotel and Transport rates etc are as on date. Any future hike will be charged extra as applicable.
- The above-mentioned cost is valid for mentioned dates only. Rates are valid till 1st Oct’17 to 31st Mar’18 (Except 15th Dec’17 to 15th Jan’18)
Day 1 Arrival in Cochin - Transfer to Munnar (130 Km/ 4 hrs)
After you arrive at the Cochin railway station or airport you will meet Sharp Holidays representative who will help you in getting transferred to Munnar, by road. On the way, admire the mesmerizing view of the green tea plantations. On arriving, check into the hotel. The rest of the day is free. Enjoy taking a stroll. Night halt at Munnar.
Overnight stay at Tree House.
Day 2 Munnar
Post breakfast, get ready for sightseeing tour of Munnar covering Tea Museum- opened by Tata Tea, this museum has photographs, machineries and other objects related to the region's tea industry; Mattupetty Dam- surrounded by lake, it is a popular picnic spot, and Echo Point- a scenic spot with natural echo phenomenon. Later, head to Kundala Lake and dam that is also the site of Neela Kurunjhi, which blooms once in 12 years. In the afternoon, visit Eravikulam National Park. It is the home of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr. Rekindle your love while holding hands.
Stay overnight at Tree House.
Day 3 Munnar – Alleppey (150 km / 4 hrs)
Have breakfast. Check out is followed by road transfer to Alleppey, one of the most popular backwater destinations in Kerala. On arrival, head to the jetty and check- into the Houseboat, which is locally known as Kettuvallam. Whole of day is for enjoying backwater visit on the well-equipped houseboat that comes with all kinds of facilities. A rower and a trained chef accompanies you on this tour. Enjoy the peace and verdant views all around. You can see the locals indulged in their daily chores. Spot colorful birds around you. Halt at popular attractions. This is going to be one of the most romantic experiences in Kerala.
Overnight on-board the houseboat.
Day 4 Alleppey - Kovalam (160 km / 4 hrs)
The boat arrives back to the Alleppey jetty. Breakfast is followed by check-out formalities. Start your road journey to Kovalam, a peaceful beach town. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel. Rest of the day is free. Indulge in the activities of your interest. This place offers much-needed respite from city hustle-bustle. Spend some peaceful, romantic moments with your partner here. You can do anything you like. There are a number of Ayurveda centers where you can get a couple massage done.
Day 5 Kovalam
Day 5 after breakfast is for sightseeing tour of Kovalam. Crescent-shaped Kovalam beach is a mix of Hawa Beach, Lighthouse Beach and Samudra Beach where you can enjoy a stroll and indulge in fun activities. Some of the options include the old lighthouse, Napier art museum, Vellayani Lake, Vizhinjam rock-cut cave temple, Kovalam Art Gallery, boat riding in Karamana River etc. The evening is at leisure.
Day 6 Kovalam - Trivandrum (15 km / 30 minutes)
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel. Get transferred to Trivandrum for morning sightseeing. Shri Padmanabha Swamy temple, Shangumugham beach, Sri Chitra Art Gallery and Chowara beach are some of the popular attractions here. You can visit the ones you like. Later, proceed to the Airport to board flight for onward destination.
- Stay in a treehouse in Munnar.
- Sightseeing in Munnar including Eravikulam National Park.
- Houseboat cruise in and around Alleppey.
- City tour in Kovalam.
- Morning sightseeing in Trivandrum.
Romantic Kerala Tour
- Duration: 05 Nights/ 06 Days
- Places: Cochin - Munnar - Alleppey - Kovalam - Trivandrum
- Enquire Now!
Need Our Help?
WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!(+91) - 011 - firstname.lastname@example.org