- 2 Nights Accommodation in mentioned or similar Hotel in Munnar.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in mentioned or similar Hotel in Thekkady.
- 1 Nights Accommodation in mentioned or similar Hotel in Alleppey.
- Daily breakfast in hotels
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle (AC will switch off in hills)
- Min. 02 Pax: A/C Indigo
- Min. 04 Pax or 06 Pax: A/C Innova
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Air fare .
- Any meals other then those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions.
- 5.0 % Government service tax.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges
Day 1 Cochin - Munnar
Day 1 Cochin Our friendly representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and proceed to Munnar, which is called as âNature Loverâs Paradiseâ and is at 1800mts above the sea level. On the way to Munnar visit Cheyappara waterfalls and Valara Waterfalls. Visit the plush tea gardens, experience this vast plantation area around the slopes of the hills. The scenery is simply stunning and mesmerizing. The view of the clouds descending into the mountains is a pleasure to watch. âCheck into hotel / resort. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 2 Munnar
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing, visit Mattupetty Dam, Kundala dam, Eco point, another serene and tranquil spot. This is a must visit place for someone who wants a moment to admire the scenes around and wants to have some fun along the way, echoing his or her voice. Then visit the Tea Museum. Overnight at Munnar
Day 3 Munnar - Thekkaddy
After breakfast check out from the hotel / resort and proceed to Thekkady. Check into the hotel / resort. Thekkady is Indiaâs largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting Kerala. Spice plantation tour covering tea, coffee, pepper and cardamom plantations. Have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar Tiger Reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like Elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc. are roaming both shore. Evening visit the local spice market for garden fresh spices. Overnight at Thekkady.
Day 4 Thekkaddy - Alleeppy
After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Alappuzha which has an immense natural beauty, also known as the âVenice of the Eastâ. It is famous for the back waters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir products. Check in to the Hotel enjoy the lagoon on Shikara Boat( direct pay by guest), enjoy the beach, coir factory visit. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 5 Alleppey - Cochin
After breakfast proceed to Cochin airport / railway station and depart. Travel back to your home with wonderful memories of amazing experience in Kerala.
- In Munnar Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills. Indica or Tavera will be used for the sightseeing.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- Sharp Travels India. Ltd. reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Hills & Houseboat: Munnar And Alleppey Honeymoon Package
- Duration: 04Nights/ 05Days
- Places: Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey
- 10,496Per Person
- Package Validity: Valid till Sep 30, 2018
- Enquire Now!
- Need Our Help?
WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!(+91) firstname.lastname@example.org